Description: For me Paradise is to be with our Beloved RasoollAllah ﷺ and His companions and lovers.This artwork was inspired by this thought. Inside the Holy Nalain is a beautiful Salawat and on each corner of the painting are the names of the Blessed Caliphs. The flowers and gardens represent the abode of Paradise.
The Story: We are all optimistic that someday all our ups and downs shall come to an end and we will be rewarded bountifully in paradise. With the grace of Allah some among the Muslim ummah have known of their fate that their final abode is Jannah.
The four caliphs were some of the closest companions of the RasoollAllah ﷺ and his strongest adherents. Each one of them had particular special merits which distinguished him from the others.
1. Abu Bakr R.A.: was the most righteous, knowledgeable, and wise among the companions of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. The Prophet ﷺ chose him as a companion on his migration from Mecca to Medina and made him the imam to lead the people in prayer during his final illness. Abu Bakr R.A was so immersed in Divine love. At each meeting with RasoollAllah ﷺ, he lost all concern for his own affairs and his love grew stronger.
2. Umar bin Al-Khattab R.A.: was a strong and brave man who was feared in Mecca. His conversion gave the Muslim community hope and confidence. It is reported that the Prophet ﷺ once said, “If there were to be a Prophet after me, it would have been Umar bin Al-Khattab” (Tirmidhi).
Umar R.A. was a typical figure in the age of ignorance before he embraced Islam; he was ruthless and savage. After being blessed with faith, he became altruistic, self-controlled and meticulous about the law, becoming merciful and tender.
3. Uthman bin ‘Affan R.A.: is often given the honourable title of Dhun Nurayn (the one with two lights) because the Prophet ﷺ married two of his daughters to him. Uthman was blessed with lots of wealth; however, this did not deter him in spending it in the way of Allah.
Uthman R.A. was very generous, wise, gentle and soft hearted man. RasoollAllah ﷺ said that among the Companions, Uthman's personality reminded Him of His own.
4. Ali bin Abi Talib R.A.: was brought up under the guidance of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and considered him like his own brother. He married his most beloved daughter Fatimah to him.
Ali R.A.'s timeless wisdom is still valid today. He said the world and religion will be preserved if 4 things are preserved:
1. Rich people not being miserly with wealth
2. The learned act according to the truth
3. Ignorant people don't pride themselves on what they don't know
4. Poor people do not prefer the life of this world to the life of the next.
The Product: Our framed canvas is a 38mm stretched canvas within a traditional picture frame. The simple addition of a wooden picture frame creates a completely new form of wall art, quite distinct to a standard canvas. The thin frame sits approximately 5mm from the edge of the canvas helping create a floating border. Highly recommended for photography and images that make a real statement.
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.